Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Distractions: Meet Hunter!

My husband and I adopted a new puppy this summer.  She's a hound dog mix and she's just ridiculously adorable.  Her superpower is Broken Heart Mending.  If you are feeling down, pick up and snuggle a sleepy puppy and you will know exactly what I mean!

Among other things, she's one of the reasons I've been so distracted from Blogging this summer but things are becoming a little more routine again so I'll be back to regular blog posts soon!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, finally a picture of Hunter on your blog. She's so cute. I love her eyebrows! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sitting in the weeds and GROWING like a weed. It will be interesting to see how big she gets because with a mutt you never can tell the outcome!

    ReplyDelete